1. Rival Palestinian factions Fatah and Hamas have announced a reconciliation deal, saying they will seek to form a unity government in thecoming weeks.
2. Hamas PM Ismail Haniya (third left) told reporters: “The era of division is over”
3. Hamas and Fatah split violently in 2007. Previous reconciliation agreements have never been implemented.
4. Israeli Prime Minister, Netanyahu first respond: “Does [Mr Abbas] want peace with Hamas or peace with Israel? You can have one but not the other”
5. Netanyahu phones Kerry to complain about Hamas-Fatah pact
Other updates from the international media and the Jewish Media: